Welcome to the Congregation of Moses Shabbat services
If you plan on attending services in person, please take note of the following protocols:
- Everyone in the synagogue is required to wear a mask.
- The first two rows and the first three aisle seats will be left empty. Additionally, unvaccinated congregants and guests should sit three unfilled seats from one another. Families may sit together.
- Tallitot for use at the service will be placed on a table marked “Clean.” After use they will be placed on a separate table that is designated to receive the used items.
- Congregant participation in the service, such as aliyot, will be performed by standing and reciting the brachot at your seat.
- There will be a limited kiddush following services.
If you’re not comfortable with joining us for services in person, you can view the service via livestream every Saturday on this page. If you’re joining from home, you can click here to access Siddur Lev Shalem for Shabbat morning services.
Thank you !
Your Shabbat dates are:
An email with these dates and times has been sent to